My Blog List

Thursday, November 3, 2011

About my Term Research Paper

I did my term research project on the positive and negative effects of Facebook. I chose this topic because I have been an active user of Facebook since almost its beginning. Being such an active member, I have seen the way Facebook has evolved over the years and it is quite interesting to me. I did my research using the Database provided by the Baruch Library mostly EbscoHost as well as internet sources such as Forbes, CNN, etc. I did learn things I did not know about Facebook such as the extent of Facebook bullying has come to, and the future plans for Facebook’s layout. I ultimately came to the conclusion that Facebook is here to stay and the postive outweighs the negative for most people.

No comments:

Post a Comment